2. Noun. (computing) A set of basic components for developing software. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Toolkit
1. a set of tools [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Toolkit Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Toolkit
Literary usage of Toolkit
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Harmonising Donor Practices for Effective Aid Delivery by Richard Manning, Michel Reveyrand, DAC Task Force on Donor Practices (2003)
"A common diagnostic toolkit: gender and development Egypt - The Egyptian Donor ... The toolkit provides a reference for all those working on gender and ..."
2. Synthesis of Methodology Development and Case Studies by Reimund P. Roetter, H. van Keulen, H. H. van Laar (2000)
"Annex 1: The SysNet toolkit for land use analysis in Asia AG ... The SysNet toolkit is a CD-ROM that puts together the different tools developed and used by ..."
3. Competition Law and Policy in Latin America: Peer Reviews of Argentina by Inter-American Development Bank (2006)
"Institutional Issues 3.1 The enforcement toolkit The competition law gives the competition authority the powers that it needs to enforce the law. ..."
4. Official Documents of the European Community Telecommunications Policy (1994)
"12.1 ODA toolkit An ODA toolkit is available from the ODA Consortium. The toolkit is designed to aid in the development of ODA applications. ..."
5. Manufacturing Technology Directorate: Project Book Update, 1996-97 by DIANE Publishing Company (1998)
"The focus of the Process Analysis toolkit for Affordability (PATA) is the Value Analysis Scorecard. Status Complete Start date: February 1996 End date: ..."
6. The digital library: A Biography by Daniel Greenstein, Suzanne E. Thorin (2002)
"The Instructional toolkit, a project Blodgett headed while in ITC, is an example of an ITC service that had not previously interested the library, ..."