Definition of Transuranium
1. Adjective. transuranic ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Transuranium
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Transuranium Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Transuranium
Literary usage of Transuranium
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Trends in the Nuclear Fuel Cycle: Economic, Environmental and Social Aspects by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Nea (2001)
"The different fuel configurations can make use of any combination of uranium or thorium fuel and the transuranium isotopes and the long-lived fission ..."
2. Evaluation of Speciation Technology: Workshop Proceedings, Tokai-Mura by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2001)
"... Institute for transuranium Elements Postfach 2340, D-76125 Karlsruhe, Germany Abstract The Institute for transuranium Elements-Karlsruhe has installed a ..."
3. Fission Gas Behaviour in Water Reactor Fuels by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2002)
"... Stephane Institute for transuranium Elements CEC Joint Research Centre Postfach 2340 D-76125 Karlsruhe LASSMANN, Klaus Institute for transuranium ..."
4. Utilisation and Reliability of High Power Proton Accelerators: Workshop by NEA Nuclear Science Committee (2005)
"Acknowledgements We are grateful to Dr. Rudy Konings at the Institute for transuranium Elements in Karlsruhe for providing us with additional information on ..."
5. Beneficial Uses and Production of Isotopes: 2000 Update by Nea, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2000)
"3.3.2 Separation of transuranium elements and alpha emitters These plants ... Geographical distribution of plants producing transuranium elements and a ..."
6. Proceedings of the Workshop on Long-lived Radionuclide Chemistry in Nuclear by NEA Nuclear Science Committee (1998)
" Trautmann, N., in "transuranium Elements: A Half Century", Morss, LR, ...  Stout, BE, Choppin, GR, and Sullivan, JC, in "transuranium Elements: A ..."
7. Proceedings of the Workshop on Pyrochemical Separations: Avignon, France, 14 by European Commission, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2001)
"... transuranium Elements Postfach 2340 D-76125 KARLSRUHE Dr. Tadafumi KOYAMA European Commission Joint Research Centre Institute for transuranium Postfach ..."
8. Pellet-clad Interaction in Water Reactor Fuels: Seminar Proceedings, Aix-en by Direction de l'énergie nucléaire, DEC., Electricité de France, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2005)
"In view of this, the Institute for transuranium Elements (ITU) is developing a new experimental device: POLARIS (Power Laser Apparatus for ..."