¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Tricep
1. a triceps [n -S] - See also: triceps
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tricep Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tricep
Literary usage of Tricep
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Music: Devoted to the Art, Science, Technic and Literature of Music (1898)
"Among the novelties of this edition Is the explanation of the tricep muscle and its office in piano touch, published in MUSIC about a year ago from advance ..."
2. The Principles and Practice of Medicine: Designed for the Use of by William Osler (1901)
"The extensors of the leg, the glutei, the lumbar muscles, the deltoid, tricep* and infraspinatus, are the next most frequently involved, and may stand out ..."
3. Proceedings of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (1876)
"... or dorso-epitrochlearis et tricep.*). The triceps of man and the higher apes becomes a quadriceps by its internal head dividing off an extra ..."
4. Decimal Classification and Relativ Index for Libraries, Clippings, Notes, Etc by Melvil Dewey (1919)
"... Teres minor Teres major Subscapular Arm Biceps brachii, or biceps flexor cutit: Coracobrachialis Brachialis (anticus) triceps brachii, or tricep? extens ..."