¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Trifluoperazine
1. [n -S]
Medical Definition of Trifluoperazine
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Trifluoperazine Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trifluoperazine
Literary usage of Trifluoperazine
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Value of Psychiatric Treatment: Its Efficacy in Severe Mental Disorders edited by Samuel J. Keith (1996)
"The second study (May 1968) compared trifluoperazine—a phenothiazine antipsychotic—to four other treatment conditions: trifluoperazine and psychotherapy, ..."
2. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"Additional support of this concept comes from experiments showing that while calcium-mediated catecholamine secretion is sensitive to trifluoperazine and ..."
3. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"The most commonly used phenothiazines are chlorpromazine (Trilafon), trifluoperazine (Stelazine), and thioridazine (Mellaril); the most commonly used ..."
4. The Science, Treatment, and Prevention of Antisocial Behaviorsby Diana H. Fishbein by Diana H. Fishbein (2000)
"... effects of molin- done and trifluoperazine in acute schizophrenic patients. Behavioral Neuropsychiatry, 3, 6-13. ..."
5. Dod and Va Pharmacy: Progress and Remaining Challenges in Jointly Buying and by Dan Brier (2001)
"... 04/06/01 1 Not available Trazodone Antidepressant Schein 04/06/02 0 Not available trifluoperazine hydrochloride Antipsychotic (schizophrenia) ..."