Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Troggs Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Troggs
Literary usage of Troggs
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Ireland by Tina Neylon (2004)
"troggs Surf Shop at 88 Main Street is where you'll get detailed ... (028) 7082-5476; www.troggs.com. Other useful contacts are Woodies at 102 Main Street, ..."
2. The Modern Language Quarterly by Walter Wilson Greg (1903)
"... 178, Herr Holthausen emends to Scotch 'troggs,' clothes; emends also toges, 1. 3189. The missing r tells against troggs. ..."
3. Ireland Pocket Adventures by Tina Neylon (2007)
"troggs Surf Shop at 88 Main Street is where you'll get detailed information and can rent equipment; o (028) 7082-5476; www.troggs. com. ..."
4. The Lives of the Chief Justices of England: From the Norman Conquest Till by Baron John Campbell Campbell, James Cockcroft (1894)
"He used to say ' by his troggs (such and habits. an humorous way of talking he affected) none could say he wanted issue of his body, for he had nine in his ..."
5. The Lives of the Chief Justices of England by John Campbell Campbell, Joseph Arnould (1881)
"He used to say ' by his troggs (such an humorous way of talking he affected) none could say he wanted issue of his body, for he had nine in his back. ..."
6. The Port Folio by Joseph Dennie, Asbury Dickins (1806)
"He used to say, ' by my troggs' (for that was his manner), ' none can say I want issue .of my body, for I have nine on my back. ..."