Definition of Trustee account
1. Noun. A savings account deposited by someone who makes themselves the trustee for a beneficiary and who controls it during their lifetime; afterward the balance is payable to the previously named beneficiary.
Generic synonyms: Trust
Trustee Account Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Trustee Account Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trustee Account
Literary usage of Trustee account
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1918)
"... the creditor may enforce his claim by intervening petition asking that the trustee account and pay over the money.7 In other words, the assignee or ..."
2. The Digest of English Case Law: Containing the Reported Decisions of the by John Mews (1898)
"On the 4th April, 1854, E. transferred 2.700/. from his trustee account to M. Л; ... Oí/, was standing to the credit of his " trustee account " in the ..."
3. The American State Reports: Containing the Cases of General Value and by Abraham Clark Freeman (1902)
"From the trustee's account, the receiver's certificates held by the bank were reduced from ... 1897, there was a balance to the 415 trustee's account of ..."
4. Journal of the Institute of Bankers by Institute of Bankers (Great Britain) (1908)
"But in the case of an account which is a trustee account from the beginning, or an account which, originally an executorship account, has by lapse of time ..."
5. Massachusetts Reports: Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Judicial by Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (1902)
"When a trustee's account is disputed by one only of the ... When in the settlement of a trustee's account he is charged with sums not included in the ..."