¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Tushie
1. the buttocks [n -S] - See also: buttocks
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tushie Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tushie
tushie (current term)
Literary usage of Tushie
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Seraphim Trilogy Book One; What the Herald Angel Sang by Teralee E. M. Bird (2004)
""The doctor said all that's wrong with him is he's got a bruise on his little tushie, and that'll disappear in a week or so. The X-rays are clean," advised ..."
2. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1827)
"And another time, from the sword of Michael of tushie- law ; but he could not help the two fighting a duel afterwards, which was the cause of much mischief, ..."
3. The New International Encyclopædia edited by Daniel Coit Gilman, Harry Thurston Peck, Frank Moore Colby (1903)
"In Ettrick Vale, at tushie- law, dwelt the celebrated freebooter or king of the border, Adam Scot, who was summarily executed by James V. James Hogg, ..."
4. The New Statistical Account of Scotland (1845)
"... Benjamin TG Anderson, Esq. of tushie- law; William Turnbull, Esq. of Fenwick; Allan E. Lockhart, ..."