Definition of Twin falls
1. Noun. A waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho.
Group relationships: America, The States, U.s., U.s.a., United States, United States Of America, Us, Usa, Snake, Snake River
Generic synonyms: Falls, Waterfall
2. Noun. A town on the Snake River in south central Idaho near the Twin Falls.
Twin Falls Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Twin Falls Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Twin Falls
Literary usage of Twin falls
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Sunset by Southern Pacific Company, Southern Pacific Company. Passenger Dept (1910)
"The soil on the twin falls tract is volcanic ash, particles are very fine ... The lower portion of the twin falls tract, extending from Shoshone Falls down ..."
2. Over the Range to the Golden Gate: A Complete Tourist's Guide to Colorado by Stanley Wood (1889)
"twin falls. Through a broken country, and crossing a number of rapidly flowing creeks, we pass through Hooker and Cottonwood (small stations) and arrive at ..."
3. The American Bar by James Clark Fifield (1918)
"twin falls, Idaho State, and American Bar Ass'ns; general practice, ... Beta Theta Pi fraternity; twin falls Co. Bar Ass'n; general practice, ..."
4. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1917)
"(2) The twin falls Canal Company was organized under and in conformity with the provisions of the contract between the state and the twin falls Land ..."
5. The Potato: A Compilation of Information from Every Available Source by Eugene H. Grubb, William Sumner Guilford (1912)
"Jn the twin falls country the first irrigation was along Rock Creek and Goose Creek on the south ..."