Definition of Dec 24
1. Noun. The day before Christmas.
Dec 24 Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dec 24 Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dec 24
Literary usage of Dec 24
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings by American Society of Civil Engineers (1905)
"(17) Dec. 24. The Bonding of the Brooklyn Elevated Railway System.* (17) Dec. 24. The Efficiency of Power Braking in Street Railway Service with Tests of ..."
2. Transactions of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers by American Institute of Electrical Engineers (1888)
"Rev, Dec. 24. pa The Electric Indicator for Empty Fire Pails. (Ed.) A^. Y. Elec. ... World, Dec. 24, p. 326. An Electrical Type Setting Machine. West. ..."
3. The Statutes at Large from the Magna Charta, to the End of the Eleventh by Great Britain (1801)
"50000!. for contingencies for the militia and fencible infantry in Great Britain, for >8oi. 34451!. 3s. for ditto in Ireland, from Jan. i, to Dec. 24 ..."
4. Collections by Minisink Valley Historical Society, Connecticut Historical Society (1894)
"Dec. 24. To Messrs. PARTRIDGE and BELCHER. — Transmits documents in answer to the complaint of John North and others. " I take the complaint to spring from ..."