¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Equational
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Equational Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Equational
Literary usage of Equational
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Toda Grammar and Texts by Murray Barnson Emeneau (1984)
"Beside the chief predication type SON . there are also equational predications. ... Equational predications in the 3rd person may have the verb o'x-. ..."
2. The Principles of Logic by Francis Herbert Bradley (1883)
"The Equational Logic has proved by its results that it has a hold on the ... In writing this chapter on equational logic, as it appears in the theory of ..."
3. Studies in Deductive Logic: A Manual for Students by William Stanley Jevons (1880)
"EXERCISES IN Equational LOGIC. I NOW give a small collection of examples and problems designed to enable the student to acquire a complete command of the ..."
4. Studies in Deductive Logic: A Manual for Students, by W. Stanley Jevons by William Stanley Jevons (1896)
"... CHAPTER XXIII EXERCISES IN Equational LOGIC I NOW give a small collection ... a complete command of the equational and combinational views of logic. ..."
5. Logic by J. Lacy O'Byrne Croke (1906)
"These are the Equational Logic of the late Professor Stanley Jevons, ... In the Equational Logic of Professor Jevons, propositions are expressed in ..."
6. Walsh-Suzzallo Arithmetic: By Grades by John Henry Walsh, Henry Suzzallo (1915)
"... SECTION IX Equational ARITHMETIC Preparatory Exercises A number increased by 12 equals 16. This may be written, x + 12 = 16. The second way is shorter. ..."