2. Noun. Plural of gentile. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Gentiles
1. gentile [n] - See also: gentile
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Gentiles Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Gentiles
Literary usage of Gentiles
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Englishman's Greek Concordance of the New Testament: Being an Attempt at by George V. Wigram (1870)
"Jews only, but also of the Gentiles } 30. That the Gentiles, which followed ... 5: 1. not so much as named among the Gentiles, 10.20. the things which the ..."
2. The Works of George Fox by George Fox (1831)
"Another I wrote while I was here concerning the ensign which Isaiah prophesied the Lord should set up for the Gentiles, which I showed was Christ. ..."
3. The Works of George Fox by George Fox (1831)
"to the Jews and Gentiles, unless they came and told them what condition they were in ? or did all the Jews and Gentiles come and tell the apostles what ..."
4. The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: Translated Out of by Robert M. Hartley, American Bible Society, Wightman family (1875)
"5 The hidden mystery, 6 that the Gentiles should be saved, ... the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 3 How that by revelation he made known unto me ..."