Definition of Guangdong province
1. Noun. A province in southern China.
Guangdong Province Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Guangdong Province Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Guangdong Province
Literary usage of Guangdong province
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Site Management and Productivity in Tropical Plantation Forests: Proceedings by E. K. Sadanandan Nambiar (2004)
"Effects of Site Management on Tree Growth and Soil Properties of a Second-rotation Plantation of Eucalyptus urophylla in Guangdong province, China DP Xu1, ..."
2. Site Management and Productivity in Tropical Plantation Forests: Workshop by E. K. Sadanandan Nambiar, Christian Cossalter (1999)
"Plantation of Eucalyptus urophylla ST. Blake in Guangdong province, China Abstract DP Xu, ... Guangdong province ..."
3. Detained in China and Tibet: A Directory of Political and Religious Prisoners by Robin Munro, Mickey Spiegel, Asia Watch Committee (U.S.) (1994)
"... Guangdong province, sometime prior to July 20, 1989. Feng and Zhou were suspected of engaging in "counterrevolutionary propaganda," and Lu, ..."
4. China: Progress and Reform Challenges by (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope, SourceOECD (Online service) (2003)
"The first SEZs, established in August 1980, included three in Guangdong province, Shenzhen SEZ, Zhuhai SEZ and Shantou SEZ, plus Xiamen SEZ in Fujian ..."
5. East Asia: Regional Economic Integration and Implications for the United States by Julie Bringe (1993)
"Hong Kong investment occurs primarily in the three Special tfo«"qmic Zones (SEZs) located in Guangdong province: Shenzhen (situated just north of the ..."