¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Interpersonally
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interpersonally
Literary usage of Interpersonally
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Drug Abuse Prevention Through Family Interventions by Rebecca Singer Ashery, Elizabeth B. Robertson, Karol Linda Kumpfer (1999)
"... CSAP defines the family even more broadly, ". . . as a group of interacting individuals who are related interpersonally over a continuous period of time ..."
2. Assessing Alcohol Problems: A Guide for Clinicians and Researchers by John P. Allen, Megan Columbus (1997)
"However, subjects involved in an interpersonally based aftercare group therapy program demonstrated no significant changes in either temptation or ..."
3. When I'm 64 by Laura L. Carstensen, Christine R. Hartel (2006)
"At the most general category level, older adults are stereotyped as deficient interpersonally, physically, and cognitively (eg, Pasupathi, Carstensen, ..."
4. Behind the Mask: Getting to Grips with Crime and Violence in South Africa by Tony Emmett, Alexander Butchart (2000)
"... to encourage their adoption of healthy habits and prepare them emotionally and interpersonally for child birth and the early care-giving phase when the ..."
5. Migration in South and Southern Africa: Dynamics and Determinants by Pieter Kok (2006)
"... economic policy has led to renewed interest in Bentham's concept of measurable and interpersonally comparable utility (Kahneman, Walker & Sarin 1997). ..."
6. Value of Psychiatric Treatment: Its Efficacy in Severe Mental Disorders edited by Samuel J. Keith (1996)
"... a significantly more positive social adjustment than patients who had received medication alone. This enhanced ability to cope interpersonally ..."
7. Balancing Work Responsibilities and Family Needs: The Federal Civil Service by U. S. Merit Systems Protection Board (1993)
"Logistically and interpersonally, this approach has potential problems inherent in it. Regarding the characteristics of successful job- sharing teams and ..."