Definition of Mao Zedong
1. Noun. Chinese communist leader (1893-1976).
Generic synonyms: Commie, Communist, Revolutionary, Revolutionist, Subversive, Subverter
Mao Zedong Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mao Zedong Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mao Zedong
Literary usage of Mao Zedong
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Cold War in Asia edited by James G. Hershberg (1996)
"Revolutionary—Mao Zedong in 1919- 1921," Journal of Asian Studies 42 (November ... The first to add to the picture was Xiao San (Emi Hsiao), Mao Zedong ..."
2. The Chinese at the Negotiating Table: Style and Characteristics by Alfred D. Wilhelm, Jr. (1995)
"The releases to date are designed to support the distinction being made between the collection of all the statements of Mao Zedong—including his errors—and ..."
3. Chinese Views of Future Warfare by Michael Pillsbury (1997)
"Mao Zedong guided the Chinese revolutionary war for over 20 years. After the founding of new China, he again led the I struggle of construction and national ..."
4. Planet Geographyby Stephen Codrington by Stephen Codrington (2005)
"In September, 19"6, Mao Zedong died also. After a short period of turbulence during which the members of the radical Gang <>tI our were arrested, ..."