Lexicographical Neighbors of Missionization
Literary usage of Missionization
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The South Sea Islanders and the Queensland Labour Trade: A Record of Voyages by William T. Wawn (1893)
"Missionization The missionization of Kusaie began in 1851 when the ... By 1905 the church on Kusaie became independent, ending the period of missionization. ..."
2. California, Romantic and Beautiful: The History of Its Old Missions and of by George Wharton James (1914)
"Give up the missionization of the Indians! Serra could not believe his ears. His heart and soul arose in a mighty protest. How could he give up this great ..."
3. Heroes of California: The Story of the Founders of the Golden State as by George Wharton James (1910)
"Then the onward and upward move to the colonization and missionization of Upper California was decided upon and Serra was required to take charge of this ..."
4. Ecology, Diversity and Sustainability of the Middle Rio Grande Basin edited by Deborah M. Finch, Joseph A. Tainter (1996)
"Missionization appears to have produced the first of the major population declines that then continued as a result of epidemics and drought. ..."
5. The Old Franciscan Missions of California by George Wharton James (1913)
"Accordingly plans were being formulated for the colonization and missionization of California when, by authority of his own sweet will, ruling a people who ..."