Definition of Mulwi
1. Noun. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mulwi Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mulwi
Literary usage of Mulwi
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Medical Lexicon: A Dictionary of Medical Science; Containing a Concise by Robley Dunglison (1874)
"... (mulwi, and nA^yi?, 'a wound/or 1 stroke.'J An injury or paralysis of the male organ. ..."
2. An Oriental Biographical Dictionary by Thomas William Beale, Henry George Keene (1894)
"... of Mulwi and Bijapur ; he was an excellent poet and composed a Diwan under the poetical title of ..."
3. A Dictionary of the Hawaiian Language to which is Appended an English by Lorrin Andrews (1865)
"HOO-LU-A-LD-AI, v. See LUAI, vomit. To raise the cud. as ruminating animals ; to raise again. /HI//'. 14:6. a hno'mulwi aku la, a pau loa ka awa i lía 2. ..."
4. Annual Report by Michigan Board of State Auditors (1900)
"... lL>^ ,>I, ^, '1'oot, Mulwi-, m»n, 30 >!n,V8 üt Z2,2'<. Z07,50/l!, », ,!,r! ..."