¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Paleobotanical
Lexicographical Neighbors of Paleobotanical
Literary usage of Paleobotanical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Revision of Fossil Sequoia and Taxodium in Western North America Based on by Ralph W. Chaney (2008)
"OTHER LATER Paleobotanical STUDIES More than a dozen paleobotanists, including the writer, have studied fossil plants from western Xorth America during the ..."
2. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1910)
"General paleobotanical reviews published periodically were commenced by the late ... These have always been valuable summaries of paleobotanical progress. ..."
3. Proceedings of the U. S. Geological Survey Global Change Research Forum edited by John A. Kelmelis, Mitchell Snow (1994)
"Paleobotanical Evidence of Population Dynamics and Paleoclimatic Fluctuations ... Paleobotanical investigations illustrate the sensitivities of individual ..."
4. Proceedings of the American Association of Museums by American Association of Museums (1908)
"The following paper was then read by Dr. Arthur Hollick, curator, department of fossil botany, New York Botanical Garden: THE Paleobotanical COLLECTIONS OF ..."
5. Year-book by Illinois State Geological Survey (1905- ) (1908)
"... and in addition to the paleobotanical and stratigraphical delineation of the Pottsville- Allegheny and other boundaries, there remain certain broad and ..."
6. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1904)
"A NOTABLE Paleobotanical DISCOVERY. To THE EDITOR OF SCIENCE: Inasmuch as a note by the undersigned, entitled ' A Notable Paleobotanical Discovery,' in ..."