Definition of Realisers
1. realiser [n] - See also: realiser
Lexicographical Neighbors of Realisers
Literary usage of Realisers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Prince Henry the Navigator: The Hero of Portugal and of Modern Discovery by Charles Raymond Beazley (1894)
"... of the Portuguese empire in the East, were simply the realisers of the vast ambitions that take their start from the work and life of Prince Henry, ..."
2. History of the People of the Netherlands by Petrus Johannes Blok (1912)
"... caused the bad effects to be felt less here, because the cautious Hollanders were among the first " realisers," who got out with a good profit.1 It was ..."
3. Pahlavi Texts by Edward William West (1882)
"... were transmitted by them to the ancients which the successive realisers of it, for the ages before me ..."
4. Pahlavi Texts: Part I and II by Edward William West (1901)
"... and those portions of it were transmitted by them to the ancients which the successive realisers of it, for the ages before me ..."