Definition of Rocquet
1. rochet [n -S] - See also: rochet
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rocquet
Literary usage of Rocquet
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Good Words by Norman Macleod (1880)
"We stopped for time at the little inn to get some and for Rocquet to have some black and some water. :n we start again we follow a road left ; it is less ..."
2. Cyclopedia of Fire Prevention and Insurance: A General Reference Work on (1912)
"It will be borne in mind that Rocquet & Co. was not the agent of the companies before specially named. They were represented by other local agents in the ..."
3. In the Ardennes by Katharine Sarah Macquoid (1881)
"His name is Rocquet, and when we reach La Roche you will see the people come out of their houses, and they will say, 'Good day, ..."
4. Journal of the Life, Labours, and Travels of Thomas Shillitoe, in the by Thomas Shillitoe (1839)
"... Rocquet: here we had the company of the person who was with us at Ziest. ... Rocquet informed me, she had a request to make, from the preacher we were ..."