¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Situational
Lexicographical Neighbors of Situational
Literary usage of Situational
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. South Africa's Magnifying Glass: A Profile of Gauteng Province by Pieter Kok, Ronelle Brandt (1998)
"8.2 BROAD THEMATIC Situational ANALYSIS In the next sections a broad ... This situational analysis, which consists merely of selective extracts from ..."
2. Light's Labour's Lost: Policies for Energy-efficient Lighting by Paul Waide, Satoshi Tanishima, International Energy Agency (2006)
"Situational objectives • Increased awareness of the importance of high-quality low-energy lighting. • Increased capacity among practitioners to design and ..."
3. Adult Literacy And New Technologies: Tools For A Lifetime by Office of Technology Assessment (1994)
"For example, situational barriers tend to be associated with those who are married, ... Of the situational barriers, lack of time seems to be most often and ..."
4. Neighborhood-Oriented Policing in Rural Communities: A Program Planning Guide by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Adapted from Ronald V. Clarke, ed., 'Introduction* to Situational Crime Prevention: Successful Case Studies, New York: Harrow and Heston, 1992 :pp. 12-21. ..."
5. Self-Neglect Among the Elderly: Maintaining Continuity of Self by Susanna D. Bozinovski (1998)
"Awareness of discrepant situational définitions Clients, as is the case with most persons, are attuned to congruency hi situational definitions. ..."