¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Terrorists
1. terrorist [n] - See also: terrorist
Lexicographical Neighbors of Terrorists
Literary usage of Terrorists
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Beating International Terrorism: An Action Strategy for Preemption and by Stephen Sloan (1992)
"However, if we recognize that such terrorists are engaging in a form of warfare, we can consider covert military operations, particularly by personnel and ..."
2. The Soul of the Russian Revolution by Moissaye Joseph Olgin (1917)
"CHAPTER XXX THE Terrorists THE history of the terrorist attempts is one of the ... The first terrorists, of the parties " tand and Freedom " and " People's ..."
3. The Red Reign: The True Story of an Adventurous Year in Russia by Kellogg Durland (1908)
"... dispassionate reasoning— Exceptional incidents that merely prove the rule — Relation of terrorists to the whole revolutionary movement — Differentiation ..."
4. The Red Reign: The True Story of an Adventurous Year in Russia by Kellogg Durland (1908)
"... dispassionate reasoning—Exceptional incidents that merely prove the rule—Relation of terrorists to the whole revolutionary movement—Differentiation of ..."
5. U. S. Strategy to Counter Domestic Political Terrorism by James B. Motley (1993)
"The case demonstrated that negotiating with terrorists can lead to a ... NEGOTIATIONS WITH POLITICAL Terrorists: QUESTIONS OF STRATEGY AND POLICY The ..."
6. EPA's Risk Management Plan (RMP) Program: Congressional Hearing edited by James M. Inhofe (2001)
"These analyses offer potential terrorists and criminals a literal blueprint on how best to target industrial facilities in the United States. ..."
7. The French Revolution: A Political History, 1789-1804 by François-Alphonse Aulard (1910)
"Reaction against the Terror and the Terrorists.—IV. The insurrection of Germinal and Prairial.—V. The White Terror.—VI. Royalism. The I3th of Vendemiaire. ..."