2. Noun. The result or product of being trendy. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Trendiness
1. [n -ES]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trendiness
Literary usage of Trendiness
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technologies for Understanding and Preventing Substance Abuse and Addiction by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Decision makers within a workplace may decide on the basis of intuition, whim, or trendiness to buy a health promotion program from the increasing number of ..."
2. Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town by Cory Doctorow (2006)
"But for all that, she still approved his outfits before he left the house, refusing to let him succumb to the ephemeral awful trendiness of mesh-back caps ..."
3. Lessons for Students in Architecture by Herman Hertzberger, Ina Rike (2005)
"... that of seeking to assert itself in one trend or another, instead of exposing the superficiality of trendiness and replacing it by a truer reality. ..."
4. The Backup Book: Disaster Recovery from Desktop to Data Center by Dorian J. Cougias, E. L. Heiberger, Karsten Koop (2003)
"... you started the process as before, but you're expanding your TQ (trendiness quotient), and want to buy a different ..."
5. The Urban Condition: Space, Community, and Self in the Contemporary Metropolis by Ghent Urban Studies Team (1999)
"... Director Tom Gilmore, who foresaw something like the trendiness of Melrose Avenue absent the feeling of having stepped into "a Third World country. ..."
6. Toronto by Jennifer McMorran, Alain Rondeau (2002)
"The menu is varied and down-to-earth. (It typifies the real "Beach," as compared to the glitz and trendiness of what some like to call the "Beaches. ..."
7. Personal Finance by Robert S. Rosefsky (2001)
"(Jps & Downs The Economics of Everyday Life Why Housing Costs Go Up and Down — Part II (Continued from Chapter 6) Trendiness As a rule, newer homes with ..."
8. Adventure Guide Naples, Sorrento & the Amalfi Coast by Marina Carter (2006)
"Capri People-watching is a well-known pastime in Capri, and the cafés around the Piazzetta are the best venue for this, but prices reflect the trendiness ..."