¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Abdominally
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Abdominally Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Abdominally
Literary usage of Abdominally
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lectures on appendicitis and notes on other subjects by Robert Tuttle Morris (1899)
"... BY INCISING THE CONSTRICTING RING INTRA-abdominally. A PATIENT, twenty-four years of age, had a complete inversion of the uterus after parturition. ..."
2. International contributions to medical literature: "festschrift" in Honor of by Abraham Jacobi, Frederic E. Sondern, Francis Huber (1900)
"14 received at 5:45 PM intra-abdominally i c. c_ of fluid from rabbit No. 7. ... 17 received intra-abdominally at n:oo AM J cc of fluid from the abdominal ..."
3. Transactions of the Association of American Physicians by Association of American Physicians (1905)
"The soluble toxin of the colon bacillus kills when injected intravenously within six to seven minutes; when given intra- abdominally or hypodermically, ..."
4. Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics by The American College of Surgeons, Franklin H. Martin Memorial Foundation (1915)
"We have now used oxygen intra-abdominally in twenty-five laparotomies, and the results have- been most favorable in all. The lessening of shock, ..."
5. Education by Project Innovation (Organization) (1899)
"Half the battle is over when breathing abdominally becomes second nature to you. Get it impressed on your mind that your trunk is one long throat, ..."
6. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1908)
"When the dose is administered intra-abdominally the quantity required to kill is reduced one-half and ... A guinea-pig was given intra-abdominally 150 mg. ..."
7. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association by American Veterinary Medical Association. (1917)
"One rabbit and one guinea pig received 1 cc-. each intra-abdominally and one rabbit received 10 cc intra- abdominally. Seven guinea pigs and four rabbits ..."