¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Aborter
1. one that aborts [n -S] - See also: aborts
Lexicographical Neighbors of Aborter
Literary usage of Aborter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Ugeskrift for læger by Almindelige danske lægeforening (1904)
"... særskilt. b) l det andet Tilfælde havde Pt. tidligere haft 2 aborter og 2 Fødsler (begge Børn dede); hun havde været syg i 8 Dage; der var under ..."
2. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1857)
"... fired at once from a gun are sure to diverge nmore or less, have a aborter range, and not unfrequently split against each other, one or both. ..."
3. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1875)
"The duration is aborter in the more violent cases, and longer in the mild ; and, in the latter, is sometimes extended to four or five days, with a greater ..."
4. Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics by The American College of Surgeons, Franklin H. Martin Memorial Foundation (1922)
"The only suggestive factor was that this woman was an habitual aborter, this having been the fifth spontaneous abortion. The pregnancy with double vagina ..."