¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Accumulatively
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Accumulatively Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Accumulatively
Literary usage of Accumulatively
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. International Library of Technology: A Series of Textbooks for Persons by International Textbook Company (1905)
"The accumulatively wound motor is the same in construction as a compound-wound dynamo. The difference between an accumulatively wound motor and a ..."
2. The Mauritius Register: Historical, Official & Commercial, Corrected to the by T. E. Palmer, G. T. Bradshaw, G. Clark (1859)
"... and to imprisonment for u period not exceeding three months, accumulatively or separately. 5. The terra " Mister" in these regulations shall be held to ..."
3. Quintilian's Institutes of Eloquence by Quintilian (1805)
"The next consideration I am to touch upon, is whether in making a defence we are to attempt to repel the charges accumulatively, or singly. ..."
4. Bulletin by United States Bureau of war risk insurance. Division of military and naval insurance, United States (1917)
"^Explain accumulatively compound (over- compounded), designed for 11& volts at no load and 115 at full lend, to take care of reduced engine speed and line ..."
5. Proceedings by American Society of Civil Engineers (1907)
"... other transmits accumulatively the weight of all entirely and directly to the bottom, then the truth of the theory noted above cannot be controverted. ..."
6. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the High Court of Chancery: During by William Brown, Great Britain Court of Chancery, Edward Thurlow Thurlow, Alexander Wedderburn Rosslyn, Robert Henley Eden Henley (1819)
"much fortified by the apparent forgetfulness ; but, without the rule, it is difficult to say, he did not mean it accumulatively. Suppose there to be such a ..."