¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Achoo
1. ahchoo [interj] - See also: ahchoo
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Achoo Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Achoo
Literary usage of Achoo
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Punch by Mark Lemon, Henry Mayhew, Tom Taylor, Shirley Brooks, Francis Cowley Burnand, Owen Seaman (1887)
"achoo IA - choo! Oh! what shall I do PI 've coughed ad ... I '11 sedd for sub—I suppose it sa shab— They always are. achoo ! achoo ! ..."
2. Decisions of the Supreme Court of Mauritius by Mauritius Supreme Court (1901)
"achoo himself, however, not only admitted the fact of his engagement, but took .his stand upon it in the action which he instituted in this Court to recover ..."
3. Contemporary One-act Plays: With Outline Study of the One-act Play and by Benjamin Roland Lewis (1922)
"achoo! achoo! Dear me, Neli—achoo! NELI. [Going quickly to husband and beginning to wipe brine from husband's forehead and cheeks; at the same time has her ..."
4. A Book of One-act Plays by Barbara Louise Schafer (1922)
"HUGH (Sneezing): N—n—achoo!—nothin'! DEACON ROBERTS (With sudden interest looking at the floor): Well, indeed! NELI (Suspiciously): What is it ? ..."