Definition of Acquisition agreement
1. Noun. Contract governing the merger of two or more companies.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Acquisition Agreement
Literary usage of Acquisition agreement
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Politics of Compromise: NATO and AWACS by Arnold L. Tessmer (1995)
"By adding six more American aircraft, as the Department of Defense had done in the latest draft of the acquisition agreement, and subtracting seven Iranian ..."
2. South Florida Ecosystem Restoration: Joint Hearing Before the Committee on edited by Craig Thomas (1999)
"This unique land acquisition agreement, negotiated between DOI, the US Environmental Protection Agency, the Governor's Office, the Water District, ..."
3. Competition Law and Policy in Latin America: Peer Reviews of Argentina by Inter-American Development Bank, Inter-American Developme Oecd, Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo, SourceOECD (Online service) (2006)
"In each case, the acquisition agreement prohibited the seller from engaging in maintenance services for a period of years, and CADE imposed conditions ..."
4. New York and the New Europe: A Guide to Business Opportunities (1994)
"J Negotiate and draft the acquisition agreement. WHAT POST-ACQUISITION STEPS SHOULD BE TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SMOOTH INTEGRATION or THE ACQUISITION? ..."
5. National Security, Merger and Anti-Trust Policy and International Co by Ulf Oberg (1996)
"... must be reported to the Competition Authority by one of the two parties in the acquisition agreement, if the companies involved together have a turnover ..."