Lexicographical Neighbors of Adjustmental
Literary usage of Adjustmental
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Journal of Psychology by Edward Bradford ( Titchener, Granville Stanley Hall (1921)
"A meaning-reaction is accordingly a fitting adjustmental response which individuals acquire through the direct influence of the surrounding objects and ..."
2. Psychological Review by American Psychological Association (1879)
"... fixed conventional modes of phonetic systems and their symbolic representation) and the psychological data (language as adjustmental behavior, that is, ..."
3. The Monist by Hegeler Institute (1920)
"In terms of such contents acts of memory and anticipation clothe themselves, all this proceeding in the brain as a natural part of its adjustmental function ..."
4. A System of Psychology by Knight Dunlap (1912)
"This theory is excluded by experiments which absolutely preclude any adjustmental variation and which yet find fluctuations occurring. ..."
5. The Education of To-morrow: The Adaptation of School Curricula to Economic by Arland Deyett Weeks (1913)
"... of minor value for adjustmental purposes. To determine what kinds of knowledge are of most importance the major social or economic relations of man must ..."
6. Evolutionary Naturalism by Roy Wood Sellars (1922)
"It is an adjustmental activity of the sort described above. The relation of the existent to the organism is causal; it is the source of stimuli. ..."