Definition of Adolf hitler
1. Noun. German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945).
Generic synonyms: Dictator, Potentate, German Nazi, Nazi
Derivative terms: Hitlerian
Adolf Hitler Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Adolf Hitler Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Adolf Hitler
Literary usage of Adolf hitler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Living Age by Making of America Project, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell (1844)
"adolf hitler, Braunau-on-the-Inn, April 20, 1889, German, Catholic, father Civil ... adolf hitler, a spoiled boy of nineteen who had learned nothing, ..."
2. An Almanack for the Year of Our Lord by Joseph Whitaker (1869)
"The Third was established by adolf hitler in 1933. ... 1934). and adolf hitler exercised supreme and uncontrolled authority In the Reich. ..."
3. Water Colours of Hitler: Recovered Art Works by Enzo Collotti, Riccardo Mariani (2005)
"... manuscript, same annotation as on Fl-i with printed title “adolf hitler. ... in passepartout with title printed on the lower margin “adolf hitler/Wien ..."
4. Is a U. N. International Criminal Court in the U. S. National Interest edited by Rod Grams (2001)
"adolf hitler demonstrated the price we pay for failing to bring such persons to ... Just as adolf hitler pointed to the world's failure to prosecute the ..."
5. Diplomat's Dictionary by Charles W. Freeman, Jr. (1995)
"Here, as with so many things in this world, persistence is the first and foremost condition of success." adolf hitler, 1924 Propaganda: "The great mass of ..."
6. Ethics and National Defense: The Timeless Issues by James C. Gaston (1994)
"First, the Nazi oath of allegiance was to adolf hitler, the national leader, and not to adolf hitler, the private individual. ..."