Definition of Adult male body
1. Noun. The body of an adult man.
Generic synonyms: Adult Body, Male Body
Terms within: Beard, Face Fungus, Whiskers
Group relationships: Adult Male, Man
Lexicographical Neighbors of Adult Male Body
Literary usage of Adult male body
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Handbook of Birds of the Western United States: Including the Great Plains by Florence Merriam Bailey (1921)
"... claws large and sharp, much curved; four outer primaries cut out on inner webs, second to fifth on outer webs. Adult male: body bluish slate, ..."
2. The Medical Aspects of Mustard Gas Poisoning by Aldred Scott Warthin, Carl Vernon Weller (1919)
"Young adult male body, length 170 em., strong build, frame large, thorax deep, epigastric angle a right angle, abdomen on level with ribs. ..."
3. Fingers to the Bone: United States Failure to Protect Child Farmworkers by Lee Tucker, Human Rights Watch (Organization) (2000)
"There is only one set of regulations and standards, which take as their model the adult male body. The fact that children's bodies are typically both ..."
4. The Life of Michelangelo Buonarroti: Based on Studies in the Archives of the by John Addington Symonds (1893)
"... or less unclothed, put together with the scientific view of illustrating possibilities and conquering difficulties in postures of the adult male body. ..."