Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Affixment Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Affixment
Literary usage of Affixment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Contract and Statutory Liens in California and Their Enforcement by Charles Marcellus Bufford (1903)
"The affixment of mortgaged movable property to immovable property covered by an antecedent mortgage likewise executed with the formalities requisite in a ..."
2. The Historians' History of the World: A Comprehensive Narrative of the Rise by Henry Smith Williams (1907)
"They begin by stating the names and qualifications of the parties who are going to enter into agreement by the affixment of their seal or by the nail mark, ..."
3. A Treatise on the American Law of Vendor and Purchaser of Real Property by George William Warvelle (1902)
"Notwithstanding that sealing has now become a matter of minor importance, both as to the seal itself and the method of its affixment, yet, ..."
4. A Dictionary, Hindustani & English: Accompanied by a Reversed Dictionary by Duncan Forbes (1866)
"... knowing the value or quality (of persons), ¡mi In il'iii, subtle, penetrating, p. ,.jb dan, m. an affixment ; a place, ..."
5. Iron: An Illustrated Weekly Journal for Iron and Steel Manufacturers edited by Sholto Percy, Perry Fairfax Nursey (1857)
"... over oscillating or swinging pulleys placed ill the plane of the centre of gravity of the Nautilus, and thence to the points of affixment respectively. ..."