2. Adjective. (legal) Having one's rights denied or curtailed. ¹
3. Verb. (past of aggrieve) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Aggrieved
1. aggrieve [v] - See also: aggrieve
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Aggrieved Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Aggrieved
Literary usage of Aggrieved
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal by New York (State). Legislature. Senate, New Jersey, Legislature, Idaho Legislature. Senate (1853)
"... such aggrieved road may maintain an action for, and recover in their corporate name, any •damage such aggrieved road may have sustained by reason of ..."
2. Commentaries on the Law of Municipal Corporations by John Forrest Dillon (1911)
"But if a private property right of the person aggrieved, or any civil right which is guaranteed by the constitution or by statute, will be affected by the ..."