¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Alachlor
1. an herbicide [n -S] - See also: herbicide
Lexicographical Neighbors of Alachlor
Literary usage of Alachlor
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Computers and Information Technologies in Agricultural Production and edited by Karl R. Schneider (1997)
"S68 Runoff and leaching of alachlor under conventional and soil-specific ... In general, the concentration of alachlor in runoff water was greater in the ..."
2. Papers and Proceedings of the Surgeon General's Conference on Agricultural edited by Melvin L. Myers (1994)
"To estimate the absorbed dose of alachlor, urine samples were collected at the ... The deposition of alachlor on the skin ranged from 0.03 to 4.0 /j,g/cm2 ..."
3. Quality of Our Nations Waters: Nutrients and Pesticidesby Gregory J. Fuhrer by Gregory J. Fuhrer (2000)
"The increase in acetochlor concentrations and decrease in alachlor concentrations in the White River from 1994 through 1996 illustrate the direct connection ..."
4. Pesticides in the Next Decade: The Challenges Ahead: Third National Research (1994)
"Soil contaminated with the herbicides alachlor, atrazine, metolachlor, ... After two years, alachlor and metolachlor concentrations in soil-treated subplots ..."