Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Aldea Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Aldea
Literary usage of Aldea
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Landscapes of Gran Canaria by Noel Rochford (2004)
"Or by w: park at the viewpoint at the Degollada de la aldea, south of San Nicolas. Short walk: Degollada de la aldea — Montana del Viso — Degollada de la ..."
2. The Bible in Spain: Or, The Journeys, Adventures, and Imprisonments of an by George Henry Borrow (1845)
"Boatmen of the Tagus—Dangers of the Stream—aldea Gallega—The Hostelry—Robbers—Sabo- cha—Adventure of a Muleteer—Estalagem de ..."
3. History of the War in the Peninsula and in the South of France: From the by William Francis Patrick Napier (1842)
"... aldea Ponte—Combat of aldea Ponte—The allies retire to Soita—The French retire—Observations. DURING the first arrangements for the blockade of Ciudad ..."
4. The Bible in Spain: Or, The Journeys, Adventures, and Imprisonments of an by George Henry Borrow, Ulick Ralph Burke (1907)
"Had I waited for them I should have probably landed at aldea Gallega about midnight, and I felt little inclination to make my entrte in the ..."
5. A New and Comprehensive Gazetteer by George Newenham Wright (1834)
"aldea DE CARAJAS, tn. Brazil, oil the Negro riv. 170 m. N\v. ... aldea NOVA.tn. Portugal, prov. Alentejo, on a stream which runs into the Chanza, ..."