Definition of Ammons
1. ammon [n] - See also: ammon
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ammons
Literary usage of Ammons
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Probate Reports Annotated: Containing Recent Cases of General Value Decided by Frank Sumner Rice, George Ansel Clement, William Lawrence Clark (1903)
"Bill by Milton A. ammons and others against Howard L. Am- mons and others. ... By his will he devised said tract as follows: " To my daughter Armina ammons, ..."
2. History of Colorado by Wilbur Fiske Stone (1918)
"Elias Milton ammons. president of the Farmers Life Insurance Company of Denver, ... Elias M. ammons was born July 28, 1860, on a farm near Franklin, ..."
3. Archer's Law and Practice in Oil and Gas Cases: Embracing an Analysis of All by V. B. Archer (1911)
"The Devisee, Armina ammons, was the wife of Milton A. ammons. The will was probated on August 29, 1887. On February 17, 1892, Milton A. ammons, ..."
4. Cases Argued and Adjudged in the Supreme Court of Florida by Florida Supreme Court (1861)
"ammons vs. The State.—Opinion of Court. up to time McQ. went to get the water. ... ammons appeared to be drinking some; then I got down out of the cart ..."
5. A Century and a Half of Pittsburg and Her People by John Newton Boucher, John Woolf Jordan (1908)
"May 30, 1891, to Miss Mabel, daughter of John and Rachel (Swindler) ammons, of Millsboro, Washington countv, Pennsylvania. Of this union three children were ..."
6. Proceedings of the ... Meeting of the Governors of the States of the Union (1915)
"FORMER GOVERNOR ammons—I did not make it in the form of a motion. ... "RESERVE FORCE FOR NATIONAL DEFENSE" FORMER GOVERNOR ELIAS M. ammons OF COLORADO. ..."
7. Select Cases on the Law of Evidence by John Henry Wigmore (1913)
"ammons t. STATE * " I •" I SUPREME COURT OF MISSISSIPPI. 1902 80 Miss. 592; 32 So. 9 I. ' I FROM the Circuit Court of Warren County. Hon. ..."