Definition of Anatomical reference
1. Noun. An expression that relates to anatomy.
Generic synonyms: Expression, Locution, Saying
Derivative terms: Anatomical
Lexicographical Neighbors of Anatomical Reference
Literary usage of Anatomical reference
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Journal of Psychology by Granville Stanley Hall, Edward Bradford Titchener (1920)
"... upon the French writers, that there is great difference in the degree of the hallucinated image and that this is favored by every anatomical reference. ..."
2. Journal of the American Oriental Society by American Oriental Society (1901)
"If the latter, we may recognize here an interesting anatomical reference to the Eustachian tubes and lachrymal ducts. More probably, however, we have here ..."
3. The London Medical Gazette (1830)
"... practically estimated, for 1 need not remind men of my own standing how treacherous is the memory in respect to points bearing on anatomical reference. ..."
4. Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens (1908)
"Of the slightest anatomical reference he became particularly shy, and, if he saw a bone ahead, would go any distance out of his way rather than mention it ..."