2. Adverb. Regarding anesthetics ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Anesthetically
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Anesthetically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Anesthetically
Literary usage of Anesthetically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annals of Ophthalmology (1917)
"... used anesthetically may have been responsible. The first seems improbable. The patient did not seem the least bit nervous, or even to require the usual ..."
2. Œdema and Nephritis: A Critical, Experimental and Clinical Study of the by Martin Fischer (1921)
"... early presence of "free" water), and the urine is practically free from the acetone, diacetic acid, albumin and casts so common post- anesthetically. ..."
3. Rational therapy by Otto Lerch (1919)
"Locally applied to mucous membranes it paralyzes the peripheral nerve ends. Especially on the sensory nerves, it acts anesthetically, ..."
4. Annual Report by Vermont Agricultural Experiment Station (1910)
"... 476 Economics of feed purchase 34 Effective period of treatment of plants anesthetically 476 Enzym, action of on host plant tissues 324 Enzym studies, ..."