Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Annat Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Annat
Literary usage of Annat
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Port Royal: A Contribution to the History of Religion and Literature in France by Charles Beard (1861)
"The Archbishop of Toulouse and Pere annat followed up the victory by requesting ... Society, he told annat, gave him more trouble than all the rest of the ..."
2. Port Royal: A Contribution to the History of Religion and Literature in France by Charles Beard (1873)
"The Archbishop of Toulouse and Pere annat followed up the victory by ... The Society, he told annat, gave him more trouble than all the rest of the kingdom; ..."
3. The Journal of Jurisprudence by Law Library Microform Consortium (1866)
"The Lords found no necessity of confirmation of the annat." The next case in order of time is 22d Jany. 1679, Spence and Clerk v. Craig, Mor. 465. ..."
4. Influence of the Pre-reformation Church on Scottish Place-names by James Murray Mackinlay (1904)
"annat is an estate in Kilspindie parish in the Carse of Gowrie; but the name was given to it in recent times, the property having been formerly known as ..."
5. The Biographical Dictionary of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful (1843)
"He died two years after this event To counteract the impressions which the histories of Port-Royal leave upon the mind relative to annat, it is fair to add ..."
6. Thómas Saga Erkibyskups: A Life of Archbishop Thomas Becket, in Icelandic by Eiríkr Magnússon (1875)
"... ie the king, so altered by the editor; annat, T., a senseless anticipation of annat, which follows almost immediately four times repeated. s (er, ..."