Definition of Anthony trollope
1. Noun. English writer of novels (1815-1882).
Anthony Trollope Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Anthony Trollope Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Anthony Trollope
Literary usage of Anthony trollope
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. English Literature: An Illustrated Record by Richard Garnett, Edmund Gosse (1905)
"In anthony trollope English middle-class life found a close and loving portrait- painter ... His anthony trollope style, although not without serious From a ..."
2. Library of the World's Best Literature, Ancient and Modernby Edward Cornelius Towne by Edward Cornelius Towne (1898)
"356 Poets of America, The - EC Stedman. 458 Polychrome Bible, The - Paul Haupt, Ed. 3 Political Novels - - anthony trollope. ..."
3. Studies of a Biographer by Leslie Stephen (1902)
"anthony trollope LONG ago, when Trollope was becoming known as the historian of Barsetshire, I was one of his devoted readers. Some time later I happened to ..."
4. The Contemporary Review (1866)
"anthony trollope AND THE ENGLISH CLERGY. IS it possible to write smartly on n matter of which one is almost entirely ignorant ? to say tilings which shall ..."
5. Dictionary of National Biography by LESLIE. STEPHEN (1899)
"... family had pecuniary expectations, which were not destined to be realised. (The Rev. anthony trollope was a younger son of Sir Thomas Trollope of ..."