¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Antialcohol
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Antialcohol Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Antialcohol
Literary usage of Antialcohol
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Monthly Consular and Trade Reports by United States Bureau of Manufactures (1900)
"antialcohol SERUM IN FRANCE. ... Thebault, and Broca advised the French Academy of Medicine of their discovery of an antialcohol serum. ..."
2. The Sanitarian by Medico-Legal Society of New York (1900)
"It has been said that the success obtained by the injection of antialcohol serum is due or partially due to imagination or autosuggestion. ..."
3. Skin and Venereal Diseases (1909)
"As a condition it may insist on the mother nursing the child, attending a class for instruction or refraining from working. ALCOHOL. The antialcohol ..."
4. Amendment to the Constitution Prohibiting Intoxicating Liquors (1914)
"These German-Americans seem to be utterly.ignorant of the great antialcohol work going on in Germany with the cooperation of the German government, ..."
5. Making Markets: Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Post by Shafiqul Islam, Michael Mandelbaum (1993)
"... within an essentially unchanged administrative approach. Nearly all the measures of the first couple of years—the antialcohol campaign, ..."
6. Youth & Drugs: Society's Mixed Messages edited by Hank Resnik (1990)
"The case of antialcohol messages being inserted in the "All My Children" soap opera is discussed in chapter 3. Because of the efforts of conscientious ..."