¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Antiglobulin
1. [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Antiglobulin
Literary usage of Antiglobulin
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Comparative Pathology and Therapeutics (1888)
"No trace of these sensitised erythrocytes could be detected 30 minutes after their re-inoculation by using any of the following tests; an antiglobulin ..."
2. Mammalian Models for Research on Aging by Bennett J. Cohen, Institute Of Laboratory Animal Resources, National Research Council Staff (1981)
"Diagnosis is based on the demonstration of autol- ogous gamma globulin coating on red blood cells by the antiglobulin test (Bull &t al., l97l). ..."
3. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"... and 14% for amniocentesis.1 Rh immune globulin is safe,2 and although some fetuses will become weakly direct-antiglobulin-posi- tive following antenatal ..."
4. Infection, Immunity and Serum Therapy: In Relation to the Infectious by Howard Taylor Ricketts (1908)
"... some albuminous fractions of serums, as globulin, the precipitating scrum for which may be called antiglobulin. Kraus believes that the ..."
5. Infection, immunity and serum therapy in relation to the infectious diseases by Howard Taylor Ricketts, George Frederick Dick (1913)
"The same is true of some albuminous fractions of scrums, as globulin, the precipitating serum for which may be called antiglobulin. Kraus believes that the ..."
6. Code of Federal Regulations by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"Blood Grouping Reagents recommended for the test tube methods, including the indirect antiglobulin tests, shall have the following potency titer values, ..."
7. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services: Report of the U. S. Preventive by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... Screening Tests Hemagglutination is the established reference standard for the determination of D blood type.12 The indirect antiglobulin (Coombs) test ..."