¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Antipolitical
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Antipolitical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Antipolitical
Literary usage of Antipolitical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Problems in Political Evolution by Raymond Garfield Gettell (1914)
"The family sometimes antipolitical. It should be added, however, that historical proof of the universal prevalence of either the matriarchal or patriarchal ..."
2. Rights of Man by Thomas Paine (1906)
"Let then Mr. Burke continue to preach his antipolitical doctrine of Church and State. It will do some good. The National Assembly will not follow his advice ..."
3. The Spirit of Russia: Studies in History, Literature and Philosophy by Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk (1919)
"Other ; writers refer to this utterance as a proof that Bakunin's anarchistic and antipolitical views had undergone modification. ..."
4. Treaty of Peace with Germany by Germany (1918- ), Germany (1918- ) Treaties, etc. 1918-, Allied and Associated Powers (1914-1920), United States Congress Senate, Germany, etc. 1918 Treaties, June 28 Treaty with Germany, 1919 (1919)
"You make of him an antisocial and antipolitical being. You do, in other words, what the Bolsheviks have done in Russia and elsewhere. ..."
5. Epea Ptepoenta, Or, The Diversions of Purley by John Horne Tooke (1806)
"No, (said my antipolitical " communicating friend) " I will never descend with him beneath " even a Japanese: and I remember what Voltaire remarks of " that ..."