Definition of Appointment calendar
1. Noun. A book containing a calendar and space to keep a record of appointments.
Appointment Calendar Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Appointment Calendar Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Appointment Calendar
Literary usage of Appointment calendar
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Pollock's Practice of the County Courts: With the Decisions of the Superior by Charles Edward Pollock, Henry Nicol (1870)
"A notice of such appointment must, three appointment calendar months before the holding of such courts, be of- forthwith affixed in some conspicuous place ..."
2. Motivation & Learning: A Teachers Guide to Building Excitement for Learning by Spence Rogers, Jim Ludington, Shari Graham (1999)
"Give each student an appointment calendar that shows one week - Sunday through Saturday. 2. Have each student set up an appointment for each day of the week ..."
3. A History of the Personal Computer: The People and the Technology by Roy A. Allan, ( (2001)
"It had an appointment calendar, calculator, phone dialer, address book and a Word-Star compatible text editor. Charles B. Wang and Russell M. Artzt started ..."
4. If the Whole Body Dies: Raphael Lemkin and the Treaty Against Genocide by Robert Skloot (2006)
"I've got my appointment calendar . . . MAN That's not the reason for the visit, Professor. I wanted to tell you about a movie I saw last night. ..."
5. Building Coalitions: Coalition Formation And Maintenanceby DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"... commitments and any detail information, (2) an appointment calendar to set up meetings, (3) business cards that contains fax number and electronic mail ..."
6. Learning a Living: First Results of the Adult Literacy And Life Skills Surveyby Statistics Canada by Statistics Canada (2005)
"Your own appointment calendar is lying in front of you. ... Please look at the list of your relatives' appointments and your own appointment calendar. ..."