¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Audiological
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Audiological Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Audiological
Literary usage of Audiological
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Practical Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting by Henry Tobin (1998)
"INTRODUCTION In the past, physiological and audiological measurements were often assumed to be sufficient for fitting an appropriate hearing aid. ..."
2. Task Force on Education for Children With Disabilities, Year Ii, Minnesota by Elizabeth Carlson, Jo Gascoigne, Dixie Jordan (1998)
"... or hearing loss, that is expressed in terms of standard audiological measures. Hearing impairment loss has the potential to affect educational, ..."
3. California Special Education Programs: A Composite of Lawsby Paul D. Hinkle by Paul D. Hinkle (1995)
"(a) In addition to provisions of Title 34, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 300.13(b)(l), designated audiological instruction and services may include: ..."
4. Noise and Military Service: Implications for Hearing Loss and Tinnitus by Larry Humes, Lois Mary Joellenbeck, Jane Durch (2006)
"An audiological survey of officers at an infantry regiment. ... audiological and psychological characteristics of a group of tinnitus sufferers, ..."
5. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"One of the more common audiological reports is the pure-tone audiogram, which graphs the client's responses to calibrated stimuli presented under controlled ..."
6. Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion & Disease Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"The future of a child born with a significant hearing impairment depends to a very large degree on early identification (ie, audiological diagnosis before ..."
7. Otitis Media with Effusion in Young Children: Clinical Practice Guideline by Sylvan E. Stool (1998)
"Silva PA, Chalmers D, Stewart I. Some audiological, psychological, educational and behavioral characteristics of children with bilateral otitis media with ..."