Definition of Auto company
1. Noun. A company that makes and sells automobiles.
Auto Company Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Auto Company Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Auto Company
Literary usage of Auto company
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1921)
"His Instructions were as follows: "If you should find that the defendant hired the automobile in question from the auto company, or any other person, ..."
2. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1917)
"Appellees consider themselves remediless except in equity, and pray injunctions interlocutory and permanent The complaint of Rose and the auto company ia ..."
3. The Horseless Age (1909)
"The White auto company of Enid, Okla. —Capital stock, $10000. Incorporators, R. Kennedy ... The American auto company, Columbus, Ohio.—Capital stock, $3000. ..."
4. Cases Argued and Decided in the Supreme Court of Mississippi by Mississippi Supreme Court, Mississippi, Reuben O. Reynolds, Supreme Court (1916)
"The car was shipped to Meridian, consigned to the auto company, ... Immediately upon its inspection they wrote the auto company that they were disappointed ..."
5. Modern American Law: A Systematic and Comprehensive Commentary on the by Eugene Allen Gilmore, William Charles Wermuth (1915)
"IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the said Charles Anderson auto company has. ... Charles Anderson auto company... .shall enter in the said District Court of the United ..."
6. Luzerne Legal Register Reports by Pennsylvania, Courts (1917)
"Billings, had reasonable cause to believe that the WC Moore auto company was insolvent, this testimony, as well as other testimony showing the intimate ..."
7. Postal Salaries: Hearings, Sixty-sixth Congress, First [second] Session by United States, Congress, Joint Commission on Postal Salaries (1920)
"Superintendent of stations fall in this office receive $1925 per year, including all bonus), compared with foreman auto company at $2700 per ..."