Lexicographical Neighbors of Autographically
Literary usage of Autographically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1884)
"Much time and labor have been spent to accomplish the power of autographically recording, at each instant of time during the experiment, the amount of ..."
2. The Dickens Circle: A Narrative of the Novelist's Friendships by James William Thomas Ley (1919)
"And so the friendship, which had so far only existed "autographically," was cemented. Before that first meeting, Irving's had been one of the signatures ..."
3. Roberts-Austen: A Record of His Work. Being a Selection of the Addresses and by William Chandler Roberts-Austen, Sydney W. Smith (1914)
"At first the work was mainly directed to perfecting the methods of measuring and autographically recording high temperatures, and to studying the behaviour ..."
4. Transactions by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1919)
"32 The tensibility properties are determined in a testing machine of the inclination-balance type arranged to plot autographically the stretch against the ..."
5. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1896)
"The present investigation arises from experiments undertaken to determine autographically the varying relations between the magnitude of electrical change ..."