Definition of Autostrade
1. autostrada [n] - See also: autostrada
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Autostrade Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Autostrade
Literary usage of Autostrade
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Roadside Noise Abatement by OECD Staff (1995)
"autostrade Company, Research and Maintenance Central Directorate, January 1991, ... autostrade SpA ( 1992). Instructions for Environmental Impact of Road ..."
2. Tuscany and Umbria by Emma Jones (2005)
"autostrade route-planning maps and toll information is available online (www.autostrade.it). Italian road distances are in kilometers. As a general guide, ..."
3. Daytrips Italy: 40 One Day Adventures by Rail, Car Or Bus by Earl Steinbicker (2005)
"The world-famous autostrade, designated by the letter "A" preceding their ... For specific information check online at W: autostrade.it The Automobile Club ..."
4. An Almanack for the Year of Our Lord by Joseph Whitaker (1869)
"A network of autostrade (motorways) is at present under construction between the major cities and steps have been taken to improve local roads particularly ..."