2. Adjective. (alternative spelling of Ayurvedic) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Ayurvedic
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ayurvedic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ayurvedic
ayurvedic (current term)
Literary usage of Ayurvedic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A History of Hindu Chemistry from the Earliest Times to the Middle of the ...by Praphulla Candra Rāy by Praphulla Candra Rāy (1903)
"These are (1) The ayurvedic Period ; (2) The Transitional period ; (3) The Tantric period ; (4) The latro-chemical period. ..."
2. Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"The study documented improvements with ayurvedic therapies in 79 percent of ... Further laboratory and clinical studies on ayurvedic herbal preparations and ..."
3. Monks' Cookbook by Himalayan Academy, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (1997)
"SWEETS ayurvedic Energy Balls 4 cups sesame seeds 9 cups sunflower seeds 2 tbsp ... (ayurvedic note: because this mixture is ground, it is absorbed and ..."
4. Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"ayurvedic medicine. "Ayurveda" is a Sanskrit word meaning knowledge of life. ayurvedic medicine is a complex system of health care that has been practiced ..."
5. Some South Indian Villages by Gilbert Slater (1918)
"There are one or two ayurvedic physicians, whom one should more correctly call ... There is a proposal now to found an ayurvedic college and laboratory at ..."