Lexicographical Neighbors of Bailbond
Literary usage of Bailbond
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Analytical Digest of the Cases Published in the New Series of the Law by Cecil Clare Marston Dale (1881)
"The appellant entered into a bailbond jointly with another on behalf of the appellant for the payment of any damages and costs which might be awarded in a ..."
2. Admiralty Law, Canada: The Rules, 1893, Annotated, with Forms, Tables of by Alfred Howell, Canada Exchequer Court (1893)
"Forms of bailbond and commission to take bail will be found in the appendix hereto, Nos. 17 and 18. 47. The sureties shall justify by affidavit and f^68 to ..."
3. Historical Papers Relating to the Jacobite Period, 1699-1750 by James Allardyce (1895)
"... in terms of their bailbond, and they having gone to the Countrey in Search of him, produced him before the Governours, and craved he might be Committed ..."
4. Law Reports: Containing Decisions of the Bench of the Supreme Court in Nova by Nova Scotia Supreme Court, Nova Scotia, James Thomson, Supreme Court (1877)
"But Lord Mansfield ruled that nothing can be a performance of the condition of the bailbond but putting in bail, and the rale to stay proceedings was ..."
5. Admiralty Law and Practice in Canada: A Treatise on the Jurisdiction by Edward Courtenay Mayers, Canada Exchequer Court (1916)
"Every bailbond shall be signed before the registrar, or bailbond hy his direction ... Forms of bailbond and commission to take bail will be found in the ..."