Definition of Bestills
1. bestill [v] - See also: bestill
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bestills Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bestills
Literary usage of Bestills
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report of the Board of Commissioners of Agriculture and Forestry of the by Hawaii (1913)
"Only the percentages secured from larvae developing in coffee, Chinese oranges, strawberry guavas, bestills and winged ..."
2. Annual Report by Metropolitan District Commission, Massachusetts, Sewerage Division (1897)
"... was made to attain their limit of capacity. The results of the trials are given more in detail in the following tables : — bestills of Capacity Trials. ..."
3. Annales de la Société entomologique de France by Société entomologique de France (1904)
"... of the bestills and other .Subjects >ugge-,ted bv iln-m by E -B. l'..i i.roN : andan Appendix containing Descriptions of New Specie-- In E. AIMK. ..."
4. Mémoires tirés des archives de la police de Paris: pour servir à l'histoire by Jacques Peuchet (1838)
"... be Ia bestills; bus ont assure unanimement qu'ils n'en connaissaient aucun (l).a Cstt. affaire, ..."